- 43473 students
- 35 lessons
- 5 quizzes
- 1 day duration
Get the working knowledge and quickly grasp the key concepts and a deep understanding of what Blockchain is, and what’s the difference bwetween blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
NEWLY ADDED: Videos and content on Smart Contracts, cryptocurrency, DAOs, DACs and a video on Bitocin Cash.
- 43,000+ students enrolled in Udemy
- 2.5 hours on-demand videos
- 2 articles
- 5 dowloadable resources
- Lifetime access
- Certificate of Completion
What You’ll Learn
- Strong understanding of what Blockchain technology is.
Know and use key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing blockchain and bitcoin with peers or in business situations.
Understand exactly what Bitcoin is and how it works.
There are NO pre-requisites to enroll in this course. Anyone can enroll. So long as you have the interest to know and learn about blockchain and bitcoin from an expert.
This course has been thoroughly vetted and approved by Blockchain Academy’s internal team. A well made, simple English used and the lessons are easy to follow. Course payment and delivery will be managed by our partner: Udemy. Please note, if you decide to purchase this course, Blockchain Academy may receive a commission.
Your Blockchain & Bitcoin Journey Begins Here
Blockchain & Bitcoin Fundamentals
- What is a Blockchain
- Quiz A – 3 questions
- What is Bitcoin?
- Quiz B – 4 questions
- The Role of Bitcoin Miners
- Demo: Hash functions
- Demo: Block Hashes
- How Block Hashes Function In Blockchain
- How a Distributed Blockchain Works
- Quiz C – 3 questions
- Four Components of Bitcoin
- The Coinbase Transaction
- Virtual Field Trip: The Bitcoin Blockchain at Work
- Key Concepts in Bitcoin
- Quiz D – 3 questions
- The Birth of Bitcoin
- The Value of Blockchain
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contracts
- DAOs and DACs
- Business Use Cases of Blockchain Beyond Bitcoin
- Limitations of Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Common Misconceptions
- What Is Bitcoin Cash
- On Forks, Transactions and Segregated Witness (SegWit)
- On the Future of Bitcoin Mining
- The Controlled Supply of Bitcoin
- Important Dates in Bitcoin History
- Merkle Trees
- Quiz E – 5 questions
- What sets the price of a bitcoin?
Getting Started With Bitcoin
Review and FREE Resources
0.00 average based on 0 ratings