- 1033 students
- 22 lessons
- 4 quizzes
- 4 week duration
Blockchain technology is geared to disrupt major industries in the next few years. There are already 1000+ large multinational corporations like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Facebook, Google (just to name a few) who have begun pilot projects launching various blockchain applications. Already $3.9 billion US dollars has been injected into blockchain startups in 2018. It is time you equip yourself with key fundamental knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Self paced
- 100% online
- 4-weeks to complete
- Can fast track to finish in 3-hours
- Assessment? Yes
- Passing rate 70%
Section 1 – Blockchain Basics
- Word from instructor
- Blockchain defined
- Blockchain from a business point
- Problems to solve
- Relationship with bitcoin
- Importance of blockchain for businesses
- Technical needs and requirement
- Quiz A
Section 2 – Benefits of Blockchain
- Relevance of blockchain to a business
- Consensus model, how it works?
- Case study 1: Supply chain
- Case study 2: Audit
- Case study 3: LOC (Letter of credit)
- Other industry examples
- Adoption metrics
- Quiz B
Section 3 – Business Transformation
- Deep dive : IBM Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Composer overview
- Who’s working with blockchain?
- Business model built with Hyperledger
- Quiz C
Section 4 – Blockchain Assets Transfer
- How to transfer assets using blockchain
- Quiz D
- Final words
- Steps to get your certificate
What Will You Learn
Upon completing this course, you will…
- Learn about some of the common challenges facing business networks.
- How is blockchain used to record and process transactions.
- How blockchain is utilized in a business environment.
- What are the key concepts and use cases of blockchain in business.
- How assets are transferred on the blockchain.
Exam & Certification
Once enrolled, you are required to complete the course and all the quizzes within 4-weeks. The passing rate to qualify to get a certificate is 70%. All certificates issued by Blockchain Academy are timestamped onto the blockchain for increased authenticity and value. (Course includes printed certificate + delivery charges.)
Section 1 - Blockchain Basics
Section 2 - Benefits of Blockchain
Section 3 - Business Transformation
Section 4 - Blockchain Assets Transfer
0.00 average based on 0 ratings